Cost of Microblading in Bayonne NJ
If you desire thicker, darker eyebrows, the professionals at Advanced Cosmesis Med Spa have the solution for you! Our clinicians are experienced at performing microblading and can help you achieve a more natural appearance with long-term results. Call us today for more information or schedule an appointment online. Our med spa is located at 680 Broadway, Bayonne, NJ 07002.
Table of Contents:
Microblading is a cosmetic treatment in which a needle is used to inject small amounts of pigment into the skin. This improves the appearance of facial features, such as the eyebrows and lips, adding more detail to achieve a more natural look. Microblading is a very popular procedure and can be performed in a mad spa by an experienced technician. The results of microblading are natural-looking and last up to a year or longer.
Microblading is an effective treatment that can provide astonishing and long-lasting results, however, this procedure is not right for everyone, including those with:
• Eczema (in the treatment area)
• Psoriasis (in the treatment area)
• Keratosis pilaris (in the treatment area)
• Dermatitis (in the treatment area)
• Moles/bumps/piercings, raised skin
• Trichotillomania (in the treatment area)
• Sunburn/suntan (in the treatment area)
• Heart conditions (oftentimes taking blood thinners)
• Hemophilia (excessive bleeding can occur)
• Rosacea (skin may not hold color)
• Sensitive skin (may not hold color)
• Chronic acne/excessively oily skin
• Large pores (in the treatment area)
• Deep wrinkles (the result will appear uneven)
• Thin skin (skin too fragile and hypersensitive)
• Autoimmune Diseases (including Lupus, Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia)
Microblading is also not indicated for people who are taking blood thinners (as excessive bleeding will occur), Accutane (medication for severe acne), Retin-A (creates very thin skin), and Retinol/Vitamin A. In addition to this, patients who have received permanent eyebrows in the past are not suitable candidates as the microblading will not implant properly. Furthermore, patients who have received Botox in the treatment area must wait three weeks before receiving microblading. Perhaps most importantly, microblading is not indicated for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as it could cause adverse reactions in the fetus’ development.
The length of time that microblading will last is different in every situation and depends on several factors unique to each patient, including:
• Skin type
• The area being treated
• The desired results
• Sun exposure
• Lifestyle factors
• Individual metabolism and physiology
Although the duration of results is different for each patient, in most cases, microblading lasts between 18 to 30 months before needing to be retouched. Microblading is a semi-permanent solution, so even though it fades over time, it lasts a lot longer than many other cosmetic treatments. Depending on the patient’s preferred look, touch-ups can be performed as often as every six months or once a year. Touch-ups can be as simple as getting the color filled in, but if patients wait longer than the recommended time for their touch-up appointment, they might have to undergo the entire process again.
Must like the duration of results, the cost of a microblading treatment is unique to every situation and depends on several factors, including:
• The area being treated
• The patient’s desired results
• The number of touch-ups needed
• The length of the appointment
• The complexity of the design
• The geographic location of the clinic
• The clinician’s level of experience and expertise
The average cost of microblading can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand; for a more accurate estimate on how much microblading will cost in your situation, contact Advanced Cosmesis Med Spa today.
Call us today to book an appointment with our microblading specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 680 Broadway, Bayonne, NJ 07002. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from Bayonne NJ, Jersey City NJ, Hoboken NJ, Elizabeth NJ, Newark NJ, and Hillside NJ.